How to build a website on Windows server, the most new hand building tutorial
Recently, a small partner private letter to me and said I want to teach about how establishment tutorial Shu WordPress website set up tutorial _ newbie tutorial? “The article on when to add it, after all, the use of Windows Server junior partner also find many, here is the use of small series of trial provided by the server made this tutorial to give you writing this in this small series Huawei cloud is specially applied, because my Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud have already registered and can not enjoy the trial.built on top of the site, formerly the site Xiao Bian wrote a linux server newbie ”
The first step: preliminary preparation work
1: Register Huawei Cloud and perform related authentication to obtain a trial Windows server;
2: Register to choose a domain name (this article is not filed due to the server, try to use the domain name filed in Ali);
3: Download the relevant server environment and necessary software;
4: Download the(for example: , Dreamweaver CMS, Empire CMS, Discuz!);
After everyone has prepared the above work, we can officially start today’s novice tutorial. This tutorial is only for beginners who have just contacted the Internet. Please ignore the technical big coffee. This article is purely a small manual codeword. Please cherish it. Labor results, if there is anything you can’t understand, you can comment below this article, this small series will actively answer your questions.
The second step: the novice to use the Windows server to build a website tutorial officially started
We have already said that this article is a tutorial on the establishment of a new server for Windows server. If you want to see the Linux server website tutorial, please find another new tutorial that we started to mention at the beginning of the article. Start a newbie using Windows Server to build a website tutorial.
1: Remotely connect to our Windows server
There are two ways to connect to our Windows server remotely. One is to use the remote connection function that comes with our Windows computer, and the other is to install the remote connection assistant of BT Pagoda. Everyone likes to use it, as shown below;
Remote connection function that comes with Windows computer
BT Pagoda Remote Connection Assistant
Next, we use the remote connection tool that comes with Windows to connect to our Huawei cloud Windows server. In this case, we need to copy the external network IP address on the Huawei Cloud Elastic Cloud Server page, as shown below.
Steps to connect to a remote server :
(1) We find the attachment in the computer start menu and open our remote connection tool, as shown below;
(2) After we click the option, enter the IP address in the new window, the user name is the super administrator account administrator and click on the connection, as shown below;
(3) Then enter the server password in the newly opened window, which is the password when we create the Windows server, as shown below;
(4) Click directly in the newly opened window, as shown below;
(5) At this time, we successfully connected to our Huawei Cloud Windows server, as shown below;
2: Download and install BT Pagoda Server Environment Configuration Software
BT Pagoda is a server environment configuration software that this small series likes very much. The BT Pagoda of Windows server is actually good, but I prefer his Linux version. Of course, you can also download and install other Windows server one-button environment. For example, PhpStudy, etc., I will not introduce them here. After all, I only use BT Pagoda.
(1) Use the Windows server’s own browser, as shown below;
(2) Search for BT Pagoda in Baidu search, as shown below;
(3) Select the Windows version on BT Pagoda official website and click Install Now. At this time, the download window will pop up. We can download the software to the server desktop, as shown below;
(4) We found the BT Pagoda package just downloaded on the Windows server desktop and double-clicked it, as shown below;
(5) After we find our BT Pagoda software in the compressed package, double-click it to open it and click Install Now, as shown below;
At this time, there will be a small episode. The BT Pagoda will scan our hard disk and prompt the partition of the hard disk we have not partitioned. After we directly determine it, it will pop up the partition window. We have no partition except the C disk. It can be partitioned. After the partition is completed, we will continue to install the BT Pagoda software.
(6) After a while, the Windows server BT Pagoda is installed and click to start, as shown below;
3: Use the Windows server BT pagoda panel for website deployment
It’s the most crucial time for this newbie to build a tutorial. Please be sure to follow my every step of the way. A slight mistake may cause your website to be unsuccessful, and you must remember you. Each step sets the password username and the like, as it will be used later.
(1) After installing our BT Pagoda, you need to configure the website environment, such as installing Nginx, Apache or IIS, as well as PHP and database Mysql, as shown below;
(2) We choose to install Nginx+PHP7.0+Mysql, as shown below;
(3) After the first two installations, Mysql will let us modify the original password, we must keep this password in mind, as shown below;
(4) After installing the website environment, return to the BT Pagoda panel home page to check whether our service status is enabled, as shown below;
(5) Create a website using the Windows server BT pagoda panel, as shown below;
(6) In the newly opened window, we need to bind the URL, which is the domain name of our website, as shown below;
(7) We go to the service provider of our domain name for analysis. Since we are using a domestic server, the domain name needs to be filed. The filing time is about 20 days. We must also register the domain name when purchasing the server. And then carry out the domain name filing together. At present, Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud need your server to purchase for three months before they can be associated with the record. Huawei Cloud does not know, just that we have a domain name that has been filed yet. In order to write this article, I will temporarily analyze the Huawei cloud server for this article to demonstrate the tutorial, as shown below;
After we click on the parse, a new window will pop up, and we click on Add Record in the new window.
At this time, enter the host record and record value respectively, the host record here we fill in @, is the parsing of the main domain name, the future website URL is cunlichan.com, and fill in www, then our future URL is www.cunlichan. Com This website, see what you like, the record value is filled in our server IP address, so our domain name is resolved to the server;
(8) We return to our Windows server BT Pagoda to create a website page, and fill in the URL we just parsed for website directory binding, because I am parsing the domain name without WWW, so I filled in cunlichan here. Com this website; as shown below
(9) At this time, our website running environment has been completely deployed. The next step is to deploy the website building program. We use Baidu to search and download the WordPress website building program. Of course, you can download other website building programs, as shown below;
(10) Download the latest version of WordPress installation package on WordPress Chinese official website, as shown below;
After clicking the button above, it will jump to the download page, as shown below;
(11) After downloading, we will extract the WordPress installation package and copy the files in the folder to the root directory of the website we just deployed, as shown below;
(12) At this time, our website source code is basically deployed. The next step is to install WordPress. We can directly enter the URL that we bind to the website in the address bar of the browser, but it can be installed. We found that our website could not be accessed. In fact, because our server security group did not open port 80, we need to open the port to the security group on the Huawei cloud control panel page, such as Alibaba Cloud and Tencent Cloud. ,As shown below;
When you find the security group click, you will enter the security group page, as shown below;
After we click on the configuration rule, we click on the add rule in the new page entry direction rule, as shown below;
Then on the new page, we enter 80 and click OK, as shown below;
(13) At this time, we can enter our website in the address bar of the browser to install WordPress, as shown below;
(14) At this time we need to temporarily return to the Windows server, because we need to create a new application to our website database, as shown below;
We need to keep in mind the database name and password we set, because we need to use the next step.
(15) We fill in the database name and password set in the previous step, the user name and the database name are the same, as shown below;
It should be noted that the following two items should not be modified. If your database is a practical RDS cloud database, or deployed in another server database, modify the fourth database host here, otherwise do not move.
(16) Next we go to the next step, this step we can click directly to install now, as shown below;
(17) In this step, we can fill in the requirements and click the Install WordPress button, as shown below;
(18) WordPress installation prompts, click directly to login, as shown below;
(19) Enter the user name and password we just set in the new window page, click Login, as shown below;
(20) At this time, we successfully landed on the backstage of our website. The following picture is the background operation page of our WordPress website.
Below is the front page of our website
Using Windows Server to build a new tutorial for WordPress website, here, everyone has a WordPress website running on Windows server, but the theme that comes with WordPress is different from the theme we want, so here is for everyone. Recommend to the theme, everyone can go to the following article to download and install into the theme management of WordPress, how to use the relevant articles below will also be introduced.
Write to the end:
This newbie site tutorial is written for everyone here, Xiaobian is cumbersome, codewords are hard, I hope everyone can support this site, Xiaobian will also record some video tutorials, but due to limited conditions, so only I can temporarily grieve everyone to look at the graphic tutorial, but this WordPress website building tutorial on Windows server is also believed to help a lot of novice friends. If you want to learn the Windows Server WordPress website, you can register as I do. A free seven-day Huawei cloud server training hands.
Publisher：English Word，Please indicate the source of the transfer：https://englishword.net/631.html